Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been reading the site for a while, but haven't taken the time to jump in until now. I am the proud new owner of Dale's old 65 Wagon (the one that did a lot of testing of Chuck Church's front end). Drove down a few weeks ago to LA with KingCrab (father and another Steve's member) to pick her up and we have been spending a little time lining up suppliers for interior pieces and products since then. Looking forward to getting to know fellow members and getting more involved in the NorCal Nova community.

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
welcome to SNS derek!!!
that wagon has some neat roots and includes a couple of well respected previous owners known as dale(teddisnokes) and johnny(johnny rotten).
i wished i was closer and i'd have given some real serious consideration to buying the "church boys" mule myself:D:yes:enjoy your new car.
are you gonna paint it or leave the "patina" just the way it is?
leftcoast carl.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome to SNS derek!!!
that wagon has some neat roots and includes a couple of well respected previous owners known as dale(teddisnokes) and johnny(johnny rotten).
i wished i was closer and i'd have given some real serious consideration to buying the "church boys" mule myself:D:yes:enjoy your new car.
are you gonna paint it or leave the "patina" just the way it is?
leftcoast carl.
The current plan is to give it a nice interior, nice new white roof and leave the rest of the patina (ie house-roller paint job) as-is for now. I kinda dig the vibe and don't have to worry about door dings!

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Welcome from another norcal member(alameda).We do lots of stuff up here.The seconad annual Norcal Nova Family picnic is in july.bm

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Finally we find out who bought the car! :D

Welcome maybe you can bring it down next Wednesday to the Santa Clara car show. You should have spoke up sonner so you could have joined our cruise last weekend, you would have had a blast!

-Justin

·
0 Posts
Sweet! another Longroof to add the the Nor-Cal LONGROOF SOCIETY

Novajoe is around the corner from you....... Hit him up for anything you might need...

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
welcome!!

Hey I work for the city of Millbrae you near on of my pump stations?? where abouts ...I'm in burlingame minutes away

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome!!

Hey I work for the city of Millbrae you near on of my pump stations?? where abouts ...I'm in burlingame minutes away
I'm close to downtown (corner of Victria and Lewis). The car is up in Marin right now talking to interior and paint shops. Where are you in BGame?

·
Vendor
4,056 Posts
A big welcome to you from us here at Steve's Nova Site. Congratulations on your purchase of Dale's wagon. We have had a blast in the driver seat of that wagon......drive hard and enjoy:yes:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome Chuck. We've been having fun with it and looking forward to putting more miles on the road. It's a pleasure to drive with your craftsmanship under there.

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
Sounds like you're in good company down there and you'll find the same here, welcome to SNS!:yes:

·
Premium Member
6,444 Posts
Just found this thread and wanted to say welcome to the place. So when are we going to get to see some pic's of your ride?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts