Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seriously!!! 35 dollars... to see Chumlee!?!?

They just mentioned on TV that Chumlee from Pawn Stars was coming to town along with 2 other people that appear on the show.

Tickets are $35.00 each.

35 dollars... to see Chumlee!?!? :doh: :turn: :turn: :turn:

No wonder why he drives a Maserati while I'm still driving a freakin' Magnum and a Scion. :mad:

·
Premium Member
8,046 Posts
Chumlee plays the role of Scooby Doo on that show. He is only there for comic relief unless he is more useful in real life. On the show he never produces anything and is a complete moron.

·
Registered
750 Posts
They just mentioned on TV that Chumlee from Pawn Stars was coming to town along with 2 other people that appear on the show.

Tickets are $35.00 each.

35 dollars... to see Chumlee!?!? :doh: :turn: :turn: :turn:

No wonder why he drives a Maserati while I'm still driving a freakin' Magnum and a Scion. :mad:
I would not spent 35 cent to see him

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would not spent 35 cent to see him
My thoughts exactly!

Now I would pay to see "the Old Man" but not $35.00.

Also, I realize that every good show needs someone to play the buffoon or the guy you hate. Hell I was just talking to a buddy of mine that knows that Duane from Boyd Coddington's shop. On the show (American Hot Rod) Duane was a royal A hole, well in actuality he was absolutely the opposite. Yeah, took me by surprise too.

·
Registered
469 Posts
The "stars" of "Reality" TV shows make a LOT of money!
I as well have no idea why someone would pay $35 dollars to meet someone that plays the part of a goofy guy on a fake TV show.

To me the worst Reality TV shows are Storage Wars, followed closely by Counting Cars...how many times does the bald guy with the dew rag on his head say "brother" on the show? Must be about 100 times.

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, so yesterday was the day Chumlee, Mark Hall-Patton (the Amish looking guy from the museum) and Rebecca Romney (?) were in town.

Chumlee did an interview and photo shoot with a local TV station wearing a hat that says "Trafficking" on it! What the hell is that all about! :mad:

Now there's a role model for our youth.

·
Registered
3,959 Posts
I have a friend who knows all about this Chumlee character, let me give him a call and have him come check it out. :D

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Okay, so yesterday was the day Chumlee, Mark Hall-Patton (the Amish looking guy from the museum) and Rebecca Romney (?) were in town.

I think she is the Book Store lady... and I'd pay $35.00 to get to ask her to dinner. Always had a thing for the soft spoken , intelligent librarian type.
But that's just me.:D

·
Registered
493 Posts

I think she is the Book Store lady... and I'd pay $35.00 to get to ask her to dinner. Always had a thing for the soft spoken , intelligent librarian type.
But that's just me.:D
Yes sir, she is kinda sexy...

·
Registered
469 Posts
[QUOTE

But that's just me.:D[/QUOTE]

So...you would "pay $35 to get to ask her to dinner" ...a joke I hope:confused:

But, Hey, in "reality" Chumlee has a crush on her...but she does not know it.:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts