Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your winner for this month is...

LS CHEVY II

1967 Acadian Canso, originally a 4-door sedan with a 6-cylinder engine.
Rebuilt to look like a 1966 Chevy II 2-door hardtop, just finished this summer after 14 years of on-off rebuild.

327 cid V8 + TH350 automatic
2-inch drop spindles in front + disc brakes
2-inch lowering blocks in rear
10-bolt rearend with limited-slip differential
Subframe connectors
Custom built center console (homemade!)
Cragar Street Star rims
Painted in Volvo Ocean Race metallic blue

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
congrats.... on the sept ROTM win. but they posted the wrong nova write-up for your nova, a 66. the one admin posted is for the nova jim b had a blue 67.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats on your win. Enjoy the car. I wouldn't worry about the mess up on description either. At least you got recognized for your ROTM. Love the Chevy II's

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
the ROTM tag will come in time, if it doesn't send a message to admin. the rotm has been a bit messed up the last few months, maybe someone different is running it lately ??

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,484 Posts
How do I get the rotm tag?
That's strange... when the administrator announced your win, I thought I saw the ROTM tag listed under your user name (and now it is gone). I do see that you are currently listed in the "Past ROTM Winners" sub-forum.

As Redrider66SS mentioned, ROTM has been a bit messed up the last few months... 327steam never received the official SNS/administrator's acknowledgement of their win during the month of July 2019, and 327steam is also not shown in the "Past ROTM Winners" sub-forum (but they did receive the ROTM tag).

I always look forward to seeing other SNS member's cars posted each month in the ROTM contest and hope that these "glitches" don't discourage future entries.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts