Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

3 photos; no more, no less. NO collages. Modifications list if you prefer*Pictures must be of current state of car... only exception is winter tires. Parts currently for sale or waiting to be installed may not be included. If your wheels/retros/suspension/etc. are currently for sale, even if still on car, they cannot be listed in the mod list. Cars that are currently for sale may not be submitted. No "Future Modifications" either*

Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.

So now through the 20th: Submission Entries. Please post your entries and pictures in this thread. (Submissions after 11:59PM on the 21st will not be included in the competition)

On the 23rd through end of the month: A poll will be added containing the entered submissions. A voting poll will be created so that all members get the chance to vote on their favourite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month!

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,849 Posts
WOW ........ that IS a very Nice looking 69 Nova.

Very original Nova ---- clean & solid car ...... :cool:

Would represent "Steves Nova Site for Sure" .

jim

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:yes:Now that's definitely a ROTM Nova! Extremely clean, and ORIGINAL.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Back in The Sixty

jim

·
Registered
37 Posts
Seeing that beautiful 69 with that gorgeous six almost makes me wish I didn't put a 350 small block in mine... Almost ;)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Ok ..... WE'RE WAITING ...... ON THAT VOTE ?

and, SO THERE"S ONLY ONE entry , well what gives , Phillip ?

I'm just asking ...... don't leave us hanging ........

ps. That Blue 69 IS A very SHARP NOVA , plus , IT HIT HOME FOR EVERYONE HERE ON SNS.
meaning almost anybody's NOVA had to start it's life very SIMILAR TO THIS NOVA ( either as a stock six or stock V8 car)

I'm just saying ........ .

thank you,

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:rolleyes:Well.................we're waiting for the announcement.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Heck, I say bigallis1 wins ROTM for September 2018. He has a beautiful car there. Unless I hear differently, I consider him the winner!:clap:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Looks like we have a WINNER!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts