Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
Bwaaaaa haaaa haaa haaa ha!!!!!!!!

When I first caught the title out of the corner of my eye I thought it was a thread about..........

Kool Kars Ken! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hey,that's my heap at the top of the list.Did you have a car there?I attended this show the last 3 years and it's a nice setting on the river.Cruised out with a couple buddies.The 69 Firebird beside me is a Ram Air 400/4 speed that he's owned for 31 years and the yellow 62 Dart in the background is a Max Wedge tribute deal.Great day!

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,that's my heap at the top of the list.Did you have a car there?I attended this show the last 3 years and it's a nice setting on the river.Cruised out with a couple buddies.The 69 Firebird beside me is a Ram Air 400/4 speed that he's owned for 31 years and the yellow 62 Dart in the background is a Max Wedge tribute deal.Great day!
I have had my car there 5 years now,its a great show.i was talking to you about front tire size and rubbing issue.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Oh yeah.I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for you.I try to hit all the shows as well as the Tavern and Pony then Portage Ave on Sundays.Trying to get to Stonewall this weekend and for sure Beausejour next weekend.That's supposed to be a biggie and I've never been.Bumped into my clutch guy as I was leaving the Selkirk car show site so I had to show him how well it was working with a couple pecker tracks on the main drag.I don't think anyody was PO'd.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts