Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Walking through the garage to turn on the sprinkles, doing some testing. I am wearing a pair of cargo pants and brushed up against the Nova and pull up about 6 inches of rear quarter panel molding. I was just beside myself because it can't be fixed. So I am going to call Rudy and see if he has a new molding, he does sell it by the section vice the $169.00 set. I don't know what to think......fluke or studity. :(

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
ouch is right. that's why 100 cars are better!

post something in the 'wanted' section, and maybe you can find what you need? good luck

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
I dont know how many times I hooked my shorts on the DS front spear on my car. Never pulled it back, only tore holes in shorts.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Walking through the garage to turn on the sprinkles, doing some testing. I am wearing a pair of cargo pants and brushed up against the Nova and pull up about 6 inches of rear quarter panel molding. I was just beside myself because it can't be fixed. So I am going to call Rudy and see if he has a new molding, he does sell it by the section vice the $169.00 set. I don't what to think......fluke or studity. :(
are you sure it can't be fixed? Geroge aka mordorman can do some amazing things:

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Lyndon, where is this guy located??? does he have a website??? is price reasonable??? thnx for sharing....

JOHN
look in the services offered section in classifieds.

·
Super Moderator
9,776 Posts
Coincidentally... The rear fender SS peak trim extensions were missing on my car when I got it. The rearmost end of the passenger side long piece was flapping in the breeze for...well, for as long as I've owned the car, going on 18 years. Yesterday I finally got around to making up some mounting brackets and installed the aftermarket peak extensions I bought several years ago. I figured I didn't want anyone to hook the trim on their pants as they walked by damage it. Guess I must have caught a vibe from yours or something.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Walking through the garage to turn on the sprinkles, doing some testing. I am wearing a pair of cargo pants and brushed up against the Nova and pull up about 6 inches of rear quarter panel molding. I was just beside myself because it can't be fixed. So I am going to call Rudy and see if he has a new molding, he does sell it by the section vice the $169.00 set. I don't what to think......fluke or studity. :(
I did that to my Dad's 54 Corvette.He almost killed me cause he saw me do it.Luckily I'm bigger than he is.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts