Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if my secondary's are opening..If I'm pulling out in first gear..and hit it....She'll light it up. Then when I hit second gear, it will continue to light up But If I'm cruising, say in third and hit it, I can't tell if the secondary's kick in, same as in fouth gear ..Is there an adjustment ...My Carb's a Eddy 600 with electric choke..All my vaccum line's are hooked up correctly if I'm not mistaken...If I'm missing something.. what would it be ????.....

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well if your '' pedal is to the metal '' and the car doesnt caugh or sputter when your doing this and your wife keeps getting hot and bothered ........... then i would say they are working :yes: :devil:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
the eddy works like a qjet vacuum operated via a air door. So unless something is stuck inside they should open. Big indicator is the car is pulling hard thru the RPM range. If the secondaries weren't opening it fall flat on its face.

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool.....My wife really love the POWER..:yes:. And one other thing....It's not even falling flat on it's face......:no:......I think I'll take the wife out for another ride tonight.:devil::devil::devil::D:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts