Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure when my username I'm posting with now was deleted, but it was probably around 8 years or so ago. Bought a running '65 SS when I was young, couldn't leave well enough alone and had a shop build a 10.5:1 355 backed by an ATI TH350, put a fuel cell in, rewired the entire car, and then ripped off the front end to replace it with a Heidts MII front end. While piecing together the MII front end the then girlfriend got pregnant. Since then I've moved twice, have a 7 and 5 year old, and look at my '65 missing a front end that has turned into shelving in my garage every day. I'm finally going to get back to working on my baby. First step I think will be to take the motor to a shop and have it all gone through and put back together, same with the tranny. Second will be to put in a solid effort digging through the last ten years worth of **** before I bite the bullet and just buy a new front end all put together. I'm hoping to have the car back on the road in less than a year. Looking forward to chatting with y'all again!

-Randy

·
Registered
Mike - 74 Nova Baltimore, MD
1,487 Posts
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your Chevy II back on the road.
Please keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! :horse: Pics? Good luck with your build. It sounds like it's been sitting long enough!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Randy --- WELCOME back to SNS.

Glad to Have You back with us …

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
SNS is here for you.. Welcome back to the site.. Weeee all have missed your input and your project updates.. Weeee ain’t a gettin any younger..! CHOP CHOP..!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Not sure when my username I'm posting with now was deleted, but it was probably around 8 years or so ago. Bought a running '65 SS when I was young, couldn't leave well enough alone and had a shop build a 10.5:1 355 backed by an ATI TH350, put a fuel cell in, rewired the entire car, and then ripped off the front end to replace it with a Heidts MII front end. While piecing together the MII front end the then girlfriend got pregnant. Since then I've moved twice, have a 7 and 5 year old, and look at my '65 missing a front end that has turned into shelving in my garage every day. I'm finally going to get back to working on my baby. First step I think will be to take the motor to a shop and have it all gone through and put back together, same with the tranny. Second will be to put in a solid effort digging through the last ten years worth of **** before I bite the bullet and just buy a new front end all put together. I'm hoping to have the car back on the road in less than a year. Looking forward to chatting with y'all again!

-Randy
Welcome Randy.lad to have you back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts