Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started the ball rolling once again for a get-together out at our Cucamonga crash and burn site (K1 Speed), followed by dinner "somewhere". If some of you who attended last year can recall, I was accused of "jumping the gun" on the start last year to which someone has tried to show proof via a video, but I think it was doctored!!:D
There were enough last year to own the track with SoCal members, but if more committ, I can find out if we can get consecutive tracks going. So- I ask those that would like to attend, please start setting aside your change money and hold your hand high to give me a count if you can. And for those who were unable to make last years, members here who did can vouch that there was alot of "jockeying" and "bumping" (that Bob Zahner just would not get outta the way!!:D) for a fun night,and some sore bodies the next day! Lemme know!!

Dale

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
I missed this last year. I will be there this year :yes:
You should be able to get a lot of us to go this year.
Do they charge by the race or can you get an all day pass?

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Only problem with go-karts is that they cant overcome BMI (Body mass index):yes::( But ill come play anyways. Is there rubbin and bumpin allowed? After all, rubbin is racin!!:D

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Yea that weight thing.
I think we need to weigh down them little guys carts so they are at least close to our weight. Or have different weight classes :devil::devil:

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I'm in and willing to bring the high-speed camera from work in case we have to review Dale's start again.........

·
Premium Member
11,072 Posts
I'll have to bring my friend Jeremy--he's much better going around corners. He's not a member, but has a 65 Nova. Was a 9 second street car with a single carb n/a small block; now it's a twin turbo/EFI street monster.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
dale i may be able to get you a better deal at another indoor cart track down the street would you care if i looked into it. i have a buddy who works there he may be able to get us a memebers deal or a team deal

·
Premium Member
2,611 Posts
Weight handicap? Ya gotta be kidding!! Nobody gets a break. Ya think we gave Mark a break 'cause he only drove with one arm???:no:. Let me tell you, Mark did not finish last! But he sure left alot of others battered and bruised!! Hey-its all about what YOU need to do to take that checkered flag, right??:D
I could of done a lot better then I did. But I was involved in that big traffic jam!! So look out this year.....Eat My Dust Sucka:yes: SIGN ME UP:D

·
Premium Member
2,139 Posts
Weight handicap? Ya gotta be kidding!! Nobody gets a break. Ya think we gave Mark a break 'cause he only drove with one arm???:no:. Let me tell you, Mark did not finish last! But he sure left alot of others battered and bruised!! Hey-its all about what YOU need to do to take that checkered flag, right??:D
Alls fair in Love and Go-Karts!!!:yes: If you havent read my signature your gonna want to start "Ahead " of me:eek::D:devil::rolleyes::yes:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts