Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone use Chrysler Sebring seats in their Nova. I have a 65 and think the seats look good. I also like that the seatbelts are built into the seats. I also like new GTO seats, if anyone has used those. I am wondering how much work it is to fit either of these seats into my Nova. If someone has pictures that would be great. I like the GTO seats the best and would only be using the front seats. Like I said the Sebring seats have the advantage of having the seatbelt built in.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Someone on the site put Sebring convertible seats in a 3rd gen. Don't recall his screen name but he said it took quite a bit of work to make it happen. IIRC, he also used the Sebring rear seat which was more of an issue since it was made for FWD.

If I remember the name, I'll put up another post.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Someone on the site put Sebring convertible seats in a 3rd gen. Don't recall his screen name but he said it took quite a bit of work to make it happen. IIRC, he also used the Sebring rear seat which was more of an issue since it was made for FWD.

If I remember the name, I'll put up another post.
Yep. There is a third gen with leather seats from a '98 Chrysler Sebring JXI convertible. Here's a link.

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102199

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think those seats look great. I do not know if I want to go through the trouble of putting a Sebring seat in the rear. I may just get the fron seats and then use the original rear seat. I do not care if the front and rear exactly match as long as they are the same color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.