Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 72 Nova with the GM original type of seat belts where the shoulder belt has a steel tab on it that slips into a steel slot on the lapbelt, and both of those lock into the receiver clip that is bolted to the floor. It's a 3-piece setup.

My question is, what is that type of seat belt called? I'm going to take them out and sell them, and I want to identify it correctly. I don't know if they are called "tabs", or "buttons", or "keyhole style" or whatever.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.