Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I need some help selecting/finding seat belts for my '72.
I have bucket seats and want three-point belts where both the lap and shoulder straps retract and still use the factory roof and floor mounting positions.
Are the $400 Morris belts the only option?
Thx in advance. (I have searched the old threads).

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
I can't vouch for the Morris seat belts because I opted for something less expensive. However, I kind of regret that decision, and if I had to do it over I would be talking with Morris. This is a place where you absolutely want it right regardless of cost. I may replace my seat belts at some point in the future, and Morris will be first on my list.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx, good to know.
I'll likely do the same but $360 for front belts seems a bit extreme.
Thanks again

·
Registered
51 Posts
3 point seat belt price

Alf,

You can't put a price on safety as it relates to hitting the steering wheel with your face. Members get a 5% discount.
Really bolt a set of seat belts into your car that fits and functions for everyone in your cars safety.

Our seat belts are year and car specific , bolts into all the factory places and is comfortable to wear. We are a no excuse parts supplier our parts fit and are easy to install.
Billy

·
Registered
393 Posts
I have the Morris belts in my 67, very well made and work like the belts in todays modern cars. I would buy them again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts