Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a seat belt anchor kit set for my 67 Canso i know the floor bolts are different size then the fronts I’m needing new ones for my build which is almost complete, can’t find sets online just single orders for these bolts

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
I’m looking for a seat belt anchor kit set for my 67 Canso i know the floor bolts are different size then the fronts I’m needing new ones for my build which is almost complete, can’t find sets online just single orders for these bolts
This is what I used for my seat belts...

Dave
67 Nova Boy
I h
Cansokid, do you need just the bolts?

·
Vendor
1,313 Posts
1967 is different than the previous years, GM went to the coarse thread bolt. The rear bolts and the front retractor bolts are the same, no shoulder. The inner bolts have the shoulder to allow the lap belt to pivot around. The Novas normally used the shorter shoulder inner bolt, but the longer one should work. If you are still looking I may have some good used original GM. The kit 67 Nova Boy should also work for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts