Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna head out there for the wednesday night drags if anybody wants to go that would be

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Starts at 4:30. Come by I have a silver-blue 64 SS and I run in comp-rod.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump, going tomorrow. Lets get some Novas out there!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Was trying to make it out but that damn job of mine has me busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest!

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Ryan did you make it to the track? :confused: Enquiring minds wanna know :yes::D

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did. Track was junk due to a road race event a few days before. Could not get traction all night best pass was a 10.65 at 125. That is my highest mile an hour ever and I almost hit 102 mph in the 1/8th mile.

I have some in car video I'll try to post it up tonight. Was hoping for 10.50's and looking at my 60 foot and my best pass I would've had a 10.50 had I had a decent 60 foot.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
645 Posts
I did. Track was junk due to a road race event a few days before. Could not get traction all night best pass was a 10.65 at 125. That is my highest mile an hour ever and I almost hit 102 mph in the 1/8th mile.

I have some in car video I'll try to post it up tonight. Was hoping for 10.50's and looking at my 60 foot and my best pass I would've had a 10.50 had I had a decent 60 foot.:rolleyes:
Nice very nice.....Have you thought about going up to Sacramento ? Sometimes there track is in really good shape.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been there before and went about 3 mph faster and 3 tenths quicker on the old combo... Possibly due to the timers not being accurate. Its a long haul and I wont drive the car there.:no:

·
Premium Member
3,532 Posts
I have been there before and went about 3 mph faster and 3 tenths quicker on the old combo... Possibly due to the timers not being accurate. Its a long haul and I wont drive the car there.:no:
The timing has all been corrected and is now accurate!:yes: You ever heard of using a trailer to take it to Sac?:devil:

·
Registered
645 Posts
The timing has all been corrected and is now accurate!:yes: You ever heard of using a trailer to take it to Sac?:devil:
X2^^^^^

Thanks Eddie, I was definitely thinking that exact thought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts