Chevy Nova Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
I'm planning to go to the June 18th (this Friday) Shea Auto Group Cruise In, 5 to 8PM at 5135 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. I also might go to the Holly, MI cruise night on Wednesday from 5-8PM. Holly cruise night is every Wednesday and they have ice cream. There's also a show at Crossroads village this weekend to raise money for the Sloan Museum. I don't think I'll have my car in the show, but I might go poke around.

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 871 blown 355
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I will be in Holly tomorrow, maybe I will see you there

·
Registered
822 Posts
If the weather holds out, I plan to go to Lapeer Drag strip for Test and Tune this Saturday (7/3) from 2-4. I just want to make a few runs and see about how quick it is.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I moved to just north of ann arbor 1 1/2 years ago
need to start getting involved in area events

·
Registered
822 Posts
I have to thank Brian bpb6602 for the key chain fob. Thank you, Sir! I took the liberty of a little customization to match my car.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
are any of you michigan guys going to the Au Gres car show sunday ? i guess it's kind of a longer drive for you down state guys, 60 miles for me one way.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I hadn't heard of the Au Gres show. I plan to go to M1 Concourse Cars and Coffee Saturday morning, and the Vintage races at Waterford Hill Saturday and Sunday morning. The Au Gres show looks like a good time. The Saturday cruise night is up my alley. I like to hear them run. I may go next year. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
66 Chevy II, 871 blown 355
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I have to thank Brian bpb6602 for the key chain fob. Thank you, Sir! I took the liberty of a little customization to match my car.
View attachment 422277
You are welcome Dean, if you are on Facebook you might want to take a look at my group for Michigan Novas.
I made it for a place where we can organize people to go to shows together.

(1) MNOA Group | Facebook

41 - 49 of 49 Posts