Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Kinda hard to go wrong with a blue ChevyII.. Mine is far from being done..

In reality, they’re never done.. Just go out and have some fun..!:yes:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
If you didn't make it to the Hines Park Cruise yesterday, you missed a great day. The weather was PERFECT for cruising, no vehicles newer than 25 yrs old, it was a rolling car show all day.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
wogs.... i hope ya got a themacell up there in the UP as the skeeters were terrible in manistee last week.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
M1 Cars and Coffee

I am planning to go to the Cars and Coffee event this Saturday morning, anyone else going?

·
Registered
413 Posts
I believe I will. My bud called and invited me to go with him. He has a red 2015 1LE ZL1 Camaro. Let me know what car you are taking and I'll keep me eye out for you. I have another friend who's brother has a Condo there. Maybe we can get a tour.

·
Registered
413 Posts
There's a car show in Davisburg today from 1-4 as well. Nice day for it. Is the Milford show in downtown Milford or are you going to Baker's? Baker's is the best.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
i'm just back from a car show in hemlock, mi. it's called saw dust days fest. from the logging days way back. there was 93 cars there. there was only one other nova there an a 66 same year as mine but his says 555 ci with twin turbos. an wheelie bars out the back with a custom interior. 85 degrees an sunny doesn't get any better this time of year in michigan.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not change subject fellow nova Michiganders , but was at Midland swap meet today, my lord, what happened? not much of a meet anymore? two hr drive for me, still fun look, just disappointed,

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
The show in Milford is 8 - 3pm, downtown, they shut off main street.
A lot of folks then drive down the road to Bakers for the afternoon.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts