Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 74 nova is getting its new 70 front end put together and I want some opinions on how to put screw holes?? I'm thinkin 2 up top 2 on bottom, any ideas guys?? I know it's silly but every bit makes a differance to me :) also I have lanyards but they are long? Where to I put them so they can look cool??
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
My 74 nova is getting its new 70 front end put together and I want some opinions on how to put screw holes?? I'm thinkin 2 up top 2 on bottom, any ideas guys?? I know it's silly but every bit makes a differance to me :) also I have lanyards but they are long? Where to I put them so they can look cool??

for a lift off hood you'll need the 4 pins. i wouldn't bother with lanyards...

locations for the pins... i used the stock locations in the core support that the stop cushions screw into.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have 4 the ones goin in the back are flip over style and there black and I didn't want them to stick out as much, I don't like when people use the stock holes for good pins because there too close to the center, by the cowl. Then when they put the ones in the back they are off center from the ones in the front. Also with the harwood liftoff 4" posts aren't tall enough to use the hood stopper holes because lift off has less underneath of it plus the scuff plates would center over one of the body lines on the hood. And I'm only using lanyards in front, at night locks. I just wanted to know what people thought of the screw hole placement of scuff plates

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
the screws didn't look all that good to me so i removed 'em and used pop rivets... they look like a "+" instead of an "x" installation...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts