Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
My name is Scott, I found a 66 SS last month... It has been in a field behind a old farmers shop for many years. I believe it's a matching number car, How can i tell for sure? It has rust and it is a mess, but I have been looking for one for a long time. I'm sure I paid to much but I know these things are getting rare and hard to find. I will post some photos, As soon as I figure that part out... :) I haven't touched it yet except to haul it to my place.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
:waving:Welcome from Wisconsin! It looks like a project for sure, but keep at it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Welcome and Hi Scott, you may have found a diamond in the rough , looks like it has plenty of potential . skinnydude

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
Welcome to Steve's Nova Site!! Glad to have you here!! It's a great thing your doing to save your poor nova from further rusting. Good luck and have fun along the way!!

:ragtop:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:welcome::waving:TO SNS :yes:HAVE FUN:beer::beer1::devil:AND GOOD LUCK:prost::thumbsup:
LOT OF KNOWLEDGE HERE AND GOOD PEOPLE WILLING TO HELP:yes:
:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea, like everyone else said! Welcome, Ive had a ball just reading the forums, let alone the amount of knowledge Ive gained here at SNS! Looks like a fine project!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts