Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have them?? My car is going to be a driver, maybe twice a year on a track, not sure how the full high backs would look in a little nova, I want the interior all stock except the seats, these are on the lower end of the pricing scale but look nice enough, just wondering any thoughts on the brand and comfort etc.

Also what do you run, low or high backs? Saw some $4,000 recaros at the pleasanton show this weekend, thats more than my whole car, just for one seat!!

Thanks

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=CMB-27-0023&N=700+115&autoview=sku

or low backs

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...1&part=SCA-80-1400-62L&N=700+115&autoview=sku

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
I have a set of the low backs in my 68 and I really like them. I have had them for about four years.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a beautiful ride you have there, I was looking thru your photos trying to find some of the interior and couldn't, do you have any of the seats installed? if so could you email me one at [email protected]?

I would really appreciate it and have something to show the wife of how the final install would look, even though my ride is a little smaller inside we'll get the idea.

Thanks again,
Scott

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the pic those look great!!

Looks like you both have pretty much straight line cars, how are they on lateral support?

I'll never be a road race guy but it is fun to hammer it around an on ramp every now and then.

Anything will be better than the 62 Impala seats I have in there now, no support and they are rotting and distribute a fine orange particulate powder everywhere once you get over 50 mph

Thanks for the help I think I am sold, did you both use the bracket kits off summit ?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I have the procar (i think rally's) they are more of a form fitting seat , and i love them ! and they look good . BUT not sure thye would look good with all the other interior stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts