Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
now THAT's the kind of introduction we all appreciate.... PICTURES !!!! :D :D :D

Welcome to the Site... how's 'bout some more info on yer project ???

Johnny (like Laura Scudders) ya can't leave us with JUST one !!!

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
Where in IL does this little friend live. I'm west Chi-town burbs.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its been a long winter ..

the Flyer said:
now THAT's the kind of introduction we all appreciate.... PICTURES !!!! :D :D :D

Welcome to the Site... how's 'bout some more info on yer project ???

Johnny (like Laura Scudders) ya can't leave us with JUST one !!!
67 nova ss 406 sbc f2 blower project.
28x10.5 et street tires mini tubs qa1 ladder bar car
when i get a chance i will list more and add pics thnx for your interest. jay

·
Premium Member
6,853 Posts
procharged67 said:
north side..:chev:
Have some very good friends that are right near Green and Bull Valley and I don't mean in the police station.:D Will this be finished this summer? Maybe for a Crystal Lake cruise? or where ever.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Please keep us posted!! I spent about 2 hrs yesterday researching on the ProCharger systems. I am seriously considering going that route. Had originally planned on BB with roots type blower, but the more I read about the ProChargers, the more impressed I am with them. The 406 SBC seems to be a great set up with them. Welcome and Keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Looks good,im right next door in hampshire.My car is a little behind yours though.Love the set up with the procharger thinkin of one myself(if i live that long.:D )Whose clip is that?Skull

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
we will see i hope to have it running in a mounth..

mrtimstik said:
Have some very good friends that are right near Green and Bull Valley and I don't mean in the police station.:D Will this be finished this summer? Maybe for a Crystal Lake cruise? or where ever.
hey guys its nice to meet all of you..i will heep on posting pics and info..jay

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Nice car, great color too, looks close to my 3 Novas color........LOL. Every time I see this post for some reason it reminds me of some perverted dude........LOL. Meet my little friend........LOL. Maybe it's just me. Keep up the great work. RM

·
Registered
714 Posts
It is coming along nicely! That engine bay is sweet! Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Man Jay, you don't mess around!!

Car is coming together nicely. Wish I were closer to mine!

Can't wait til you get it running/driving.

See ya!

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Wow, you are about 3 steps ahead of me. Mine is in the car and doing the break-in period before I finish my F2 install. I have been really pondering the alternator mounting and your pics. just helped me quite a bit. What type of bracket did you use to mount it? A specific brand or twist? We need to compare some notes if you like shoot me a PM.

Stephen

1 - 20 of 35 Posts