Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may follow the on line Competetion Plus web site. Bobby reports the racing news and stories about drag racing. He is also having my friend Tom build a first gen Nova wagon that will be a modern version of Gene Fultons old white wagon that was so famous. I went over to Toms today to get some parts and for anyone who likes the long roof 1st gen Novas this thing is just going to be bad news. State of the art, top shelf, best stuff available, cutting edge technology, 300 inch, dual carb, SB with a clutch and a Liberty in it. If you are an early Nova person you might enjoy following the build and seeing what they are doing. Tom has worked with NHRA tech to build an interesting front suspension with a rack that will be legal in NHRA SS.

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
I guess you weren't wearing your belly button spy camera.:(

·
Premium Member
11,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't carry a camera and while my phone is suppose to take pictures I have no idea how that works. Those things aren't my thing. Lots of pics on the site though

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
I don't carry a camera and while my phone is suppose to take pictures I have no idea how that works. Those things aren't my thing. Lots of pics on the site though
Just messing with you, I barely figure those things out myself. Finally got a phone with a camera on it. Didn't know if it was not going to be shown until finished or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts