Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to be in San Francisco June 18th - 22nd for work.
Any cruises or shows in the downtown area that I could take in?
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
all i can say is watch this section of the forum, thats what i did when i went to socal.... only cause last minute stuff may pop up. if u got laptop bring it, that should help while ur down here.... where ya stayin....???

JOHN

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No laptop to drag along!
Staying at the Westin San Francisco Market Street on 50 Third Street.
Never been to the area before, so looking forward to it and always fun to see different cars and meet new car enthuisiasts.
Thanks,
Bill

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
No laptop to drag along!
Staying at the Westin San Francisco Market Street on 50 Third Street.
Never been to the area before, so looking forward to it and always fun to see different cars and meet new car enthuisiasts.
Thanks,
Bill
Thats a very nice hotel.Probably not any car shows...maybe a donut run in one of the out lying communities or something.You should send a pm to Novabro(mike)He lives in SF.He might give you a sightseeing cruise in his wagon.bm

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, I also got a note from LIL NOVE. I may only get a few hour of outdoor daylight time as the convention I am going to is everyday.
Still would like to see some cars from the area and get in a little site seeing.
Bill

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rolleyes:
Made the trip, saw ZERO Nova's or any shows around!
Saw a few nice cars just cruising around. See more cars in Iowa on a weekend!
Really Dissappointing!
:confused::(

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Really Dissappointing!
Come back to the Mini-Nats, You will see more NOVAS in a weekend, than a year in Iowa:yes:and all original sheetmetal:devil:

·
Premium Member
2,606 Posts
Most of the classic car get togethers are out of the city lots out last week in the burbs.....should take the train south next time show you around....:eek:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Really Dissappointing!
sorry i missed ur call Bill..... yeah, i was @ Sac Raceway on fri when u called, and there was just nothing goin on in the City/Bay Area that weekend. also unfortunately most cruising happens outside the city... if ur ever down here again, feel free to hit me up...

LIL JOHN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts