Chevy Nova Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a '64 Nova and would like to meet some fellow owners in the San Diego area. I've seen a few other Novas around town, but they seem to be more scarce on these forums when compared to NorCal or other areas.

Of late, I've spotted a white :) 4 door in Mission Beach, a green :D 4 door in Hillcrest, and a red :devil: convertible in Little Italy. Let me know if you're out there and whereabouts your're located in San Diego. I'm in central SD just North of downtown.

It'd be nice to connect with some other local Nova guys/gals and maybe even put together a meet up if there's enough interest.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
laser-red-nova..... i cant make that car show but sure would like to get my hands on one of those show date posters. how can i get one ??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Opening night at the el cajon car show is April 19th. I'll be there with my 67. Get there early they will be closing the street. www.cajonclassiccruise.org
Hey Laser Red, I don't know yet if I'll be able to make the first one next week, but I'll try.

Do you have any recommendations by chance on repair shops in SD that are trustworthy and knowledgeable when it comes to Nova's?

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
The Socal Nova club has meets throughout the year. We post info on here also, last meet we had 40 Nova all meet up. See the pinned announcement for the cruise coming up.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Checking in from Carlsbad. Shes only got 300 miles so far and counting.

63 coupe pro street, still a project but roadworthy.

I have a personal garage in Vista where I've done most of the work on my nova.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trying to reinvigorate this thread and see if anything has been set up in the SD area. I won't be able to make it to any event in the next month or so but I will be rolling, mid September.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Nova Club

The Socal Nova club has meets throughout the year. We post info on here also, last meet we had 40 Nova all meet up. See the pinned announcement for the cruise coming up.
I have a 63 coupe and need some info on how to change it to a safe car and driver for my wife. When and where do you meet? Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.