Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:nascar: :chev: :beer: hi all,i see a lot of 4th gens around el cajon /san diego area + other nova`s too ,who all lives around here??

·
Registered
491 Posts
I live in San Diego.
I have a 1967 Nova SS, that will start getting some road time real soon. I am in Ocean Beach/Point Loma area.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am in San Diego, most of the time anyway... El Cajon.

First Gen in the garage, work in process.

Jeff

·
Registered
148 Posts
Attended the Wednesday night show in years past... spectator only as the Sedan is still under construction. However, have not been to it this year. Given the time, need to make it out one night.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I'm in SD also, Lemon Grove to be exact. Have a 66 Sedan thats in progress, hopefully will start and finsih up some bodywork this summer, kitchen remodel is taking up the garage and time.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Been really busy, tore up the house for a living room/kitchen remodel and started on the back yard also. The Nova has become a storage locker, but should see some progress in about a month or so, once I get all the door/window trim, various receptacles and light fixtures etc.... from the house out of it.

·
0 Posts
Im in the murphy canyon area. engine is almost done, doing body work now hopefully it is running by fall.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts