Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
13,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of us who show at Tradex will be sad to learn that Dennis Mills passed away here in Abbotsford early last week after a courageous battle with cancer. He was 65. Dennis and Linda showed their beautiful 66 Nova 4 Door (pic below) with us at this past Spring's show. At that time, it was very apparent to all of us that Dennis was not doing well. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Linda and the Mills family. There is no public funeral.
Bob

·
Registered
154 Posts
How sad!
My thoughts at this moment are with his family. It also make me think how fortunate we are, at this or any age to continue to enjoy the beauty of this earth and the people we share it with.

N

·
0 Posts
sad to hear ,only met him a few times , but was always in good spirit and a pleasure to speak to. Frank

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with his family. Sorry to hear about that. I never met the man although I did admire his car.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
novacars said:
sad to hear ,only met him a few times , but was always in good spirit and a pleasure to speak to. Frank
I agree with Frank. I only met him at the one show. He was positive and easy going. He will be missed.
Bob, if you talk to the family than please pass on our condolences.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts