·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Sounds Great! I got it on the calendar!:yes::yes:

Dave

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I think i am going to hit the swap meet on sunday :)

·
Premium Member
1963 Chevy II wagon 400
11,869 Posts
I know Mick, great guys in his band too. Hmmmmmmmmm !

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Sacramento guys....

I better not be the only one there. Im not entering, but should have the wagon. Where's the rest of you? Ive had numerous PMs traded from the Sacramento area about doing this or that since the bay area guys always have something going on. YES ! ! ! I'm calling you out :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Awesome...Wife and I will most likely drive up....I plan on hitting the swap also......

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Was at the museum yesterday, Novas exiting Car Club Cavalcade, Jaguars entering.
They already have 200 cars registered for this event:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Ok, one MORE time

who is going? I read all the time about people complaining things arent going on and I know there are at least 15 of you close enough to make this. Whoever is going send me a PM or call my cell 530-701-4996. Lets at least get together for breakfast/lunch and spectate. I'm driving my car but some of you may not want to. I'm going to try and make it down Friday to see the area and how parking may be.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't think I'd be able to go but I did make it out. Didn't see the cruise portion, but went over to Sac State to see the show. Saw one Nova in the show. Not a huge turnout, but can't expect more for the first go of it. Hopefully it will continue to grow each year.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I only saw one Nova also

Green third gen but it was pretty clean.
I left before the cruise and final show at CSUS. A lot of "Cobras" and some really nice 50's cars.
OUTSTANDING candy red 56 Chevy truck with a 502. I'll get pics up tomorrow

·
Premium Member
1,736 Posts
Green third gen but it was pretty clean.
I left before the cruise and final show at CSUS. A lot of "Cobras" and some really nice 50's cars.
OUTSTANDING candy red 56 Chevy truck with a 502. I'll get pics up tomorrow
Did you ever meet up with your local nova brothers?

-Justin

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Didnt see a single one

I did ck my messages TODAY though and had one from Glen. Sorry I didnt call earlier. Forgot my phone in the garage, ok I lost it but still.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts