Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Looks like I need to be a little more serious about buying the next time a good/decent one comes along...it seriously seems like we are starting to get to the "whats left" when it comes to convertibles.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Thats not rust, Its special rust colored undercoat that has been applied a little to thick :)

·
Registered
20,121 Posts
Not much cutting needed, just tear on the dotted line.:D

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
Probably washed ashore.....:rolleyes:

Whatever it was, it wasnt friendly to it....:(

·
Registered
470 Posts
1 - Maybe Sandy did that?

2 - Why does every POS rust bucket convertible that's been posted lately have a power top AND MINE DOESN'T??? I'm still irritated with the original owner...

·
14,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why does every POS rust bucket convertible that's been posted lately have a power top AND MINE DOESN'T??? I'm still irritated with the original owner...
I hear you! How 'bout mine.......$312 air conditioning, but no $54 power top:rolleyes:.

Bob

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Oh man that's swiss cheesy. I've seen a share of rusty Nova 'verts in the northeast, but that one is just.... wow. :eek:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
THEM FLOORS LOOK LIKE MY VERT :ragtop: DID! :eek::eek::eek:
:eek:

·
Premium Member
31,194 Posts
That car is rust free, he won't charge you for any of it!:D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
that is really bad... i wouldnt know where to start on that, but hey it has good front buckets..maybe he means buckets as in pails ?

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
1 - Maybe Sandy did that?

2 - Why does every POS rust bucket convertible that's been posted lately have a power top AND MINE DOESN'T??? I'm still irritated with the original owner...
Maybe thats why their so rusty, top sticks open and then it gets parked with top open for 15 years... Ebay time:yes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts