Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
5,107 Posts
I make my own but for someone without a shrinker/stretcher the price is right.
Cheaper than what it would take to build at shop rate.

I'm not sure what etch weld primer is.

They also have the molding clips and the rivets and screws for the clips.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I sent an email to [email protected] inquiring as to whether they had any plans in the future of manufacturing the window corner patches for the 1962-65 X-body Novas. Maybe if enough people ask, they might consider making them. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I sent them an email too. Would like some prefab stuff for my 67. Not too bad, but I do have a small pinhole on one side.

·
Registered
430 Posts
These are full front windshield for 73/4 x body and 2 pieces for the rear from belden speed. Just saw this thread. I'm in the process of doing this now, I can tell the top corner driver side windshield area is off, not a sharp enough bend so I will have to try and reshape it a little , havent checked the rest, either way I will have to make do so it is what it is. Hopefully the rest fit better.

EDIT: I contacted Belden speed about the one piece just asking for there advice on how to form it a little better, they saw the piece and immediately told me they made a mistake, shipped me a piece that slipped by them and shouldn't have been shipped. Apologized numerous times and immediately got me a new piece free of charge with free priority mail and tracking sent next day. Owner contacted me as well to apologize for the trouble. Highly recommend this company, they fully stand by there product and there customers.
END OF EDIT.

And yes I'm aware these come longer and are not meant to be used whole, I am just cutting out the sections that I need

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts