1,555 Posts
What a peach!!

WHATS NOT RUSTY?!! REALLY LIKE THE NICE RADIUS AT THE REAR WHEEL
OPENING,CHECK OUT THE STEERING WHEEL NICE TOUCH!! BUYER BEWARE!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hey!
Just the Chain Steering Wheel, vintage Graphic Equalizer, Toyota buckets and flared fenders make this one a keeper!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha ..

I'm kidding ! Oh Boy!

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
You are right that would be a lot of work. At least the seller is honest enough to show the rust in the pics.

EarlyIIs

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
After futher review, what is holding this poor ragtop together?!!
This would be a good project for someone with lots of time,$$$$$
and skills!!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
AT FIRST GLANCE THIS LOOKS LIKE A NICE PIECE, THEN THE HORROR BEGINS! :eek:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
I don't think you could use this car for a parts car .Maybe drive it untill it broke it half

. Later Larry Mc
ON THE CONTRARY, THE GLASS, THE TOP, MOTOR, GRILLE, BEZELS & BUMPERS, ALL THE DASH COMPONENTS, INT. PANELS! NOW THE BODY, FENDERS, DOORS, HOOD, ETC. :no:

·
Registered
987 Posts
I wonder if the bids on it is someone looking for a 302 for their 68 Z.

If the tach is original its cool to see. Not too many out there.

There is some value there in all the stainless, the glass, the top stuff, the slapper bars with the Edelbrock decals, oh wait maybe not those.

The only thing that would put it over the top for me would be a pink lighting bolt down the side.

IMO its a 400

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I'll bet it's still four lug in the front:eek:...not even a 12 bolt:no:and for those of you that don't like the chain link steering wheel, there's a spare in the trunk

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I don't know what your complaining about. The sticker inside the trunk clearly proves they used genuine GM performance parts. That should double, maybe triple, the selling price. Do the math: Sticker $.02 x 3 = $.06.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
What a waste of rare '62 door panels.

Bob
:yes: x4 Lets face it, 62' interiors have never gotten the respect they deserve most likely due to ecomonics of replacing them. I suspect after 51 years of wear, tear and weather those few that are left most likely will never be properly respected. :( To bad, because they actually show a personality that the later years just don't have.

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
:yes: x4 Lets face it, 62' interiors have never gotten the respect they deserve most likely due to ecomonics of replacing them. I suspect after 51 years of wear, tear and weather those few that are left most likely will never be properly respected. :( To bad, because they actually show a personality that the later years just don't have.
:yes::yes::yes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts