Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to run fuel line from a fuel cell in the trunk. What I would like to know where to locate the fuel pressure regulator AEI-13204 in the engine compartment. Is the distance to the carburetor very critical? If anyone has pictures of their system I would appreciate that as well. thanks

·
Registered
264 Posts
Here is mine. I made a bracket that attaches to both heads.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some really nice pictures guys. If you run close to the carburetor with your regulator is it best to buy a plate that bolts to the carburetor? I was thinking along those lines or run on the side of the cage directly across from the carburetor because I have a return line regulator to the tank. I wanted to look clean and work the most efficient. Keep the pictures coming guys.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here is mine, I like it close to the carb, mainly for a clean look. You can see mine just under the air cleaner.
I used an fittings and some aluminum fuel line to make the one i have next to the carb. It isn't going any were.. Its all about what you like and what looks the cleanest to you. Good luck, and show us what you decided on:yes:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bracketchevy that was my first thought on location of the regulator, but I hadn't thought about wrapping the fuel line. You do that mainly for installation for heat or is there another reason as well?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
propellerhead I really like your set up as well could you explain a little more about it to me? Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
8,013 Posts
If you plan on racing, keep in mind that you can not attach it to the firewall. It won't pass tech. :no:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks, I am going to bracket race and also try to use the 85 which shows a lot of promise. Also off the fuel line I will be running 150 shot a nitrous. If anyone knows a good site to show setups for running fuel lines I would appreciate the info and again thanks for everybody's help, peace and love

1 - 15 of 15 Posts