Chevy Nova Forum banner

Ruby's Redondo, Mario?

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  71nova 
#1 ·
Hey Mario,
Thought about going to Ruby's to check out the Nova, Chad and his girlfriend just picked up. Dre, I am sure the car is in good hands....... Hope things work out and you get another one soon...... I keep hoping to sell mine, but the guys here won't let me........ Hope to see some of you down there......
Brian

#5 ·
Chad,
Thanks. Me and Mario, checked out your girlfriend's Nova and figured out who you were when we saw you guys leaving down the street. She's got herself a cool little cruiser. Next time we will have to introduce ourselves.
See Ya,
Brian

#6 ·
ya she really loves it. we've been working on it everyday now. in the not even week we have had it we got new tires, replaced idler arm bushings, fine tuned the engine, replaced the power steering pump and have the ram for the power steering on the way. are you guys going to be there next friday. i will be there with my red 71 nova. let me know.

Chad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.