Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
I gone for many years you have to get there early gets packed quick Sandersons next door, Roy bought the whole building next door so that just opened up more parking for rods and cars to park the BBQ is also good every year. Dave and went when Aiden was a baby stopped by last year for a tiny bit. anyone going ? m
i have baseball in the morning with my boys then a shopping list with a slight Detour to Brizio's. Roy and his wife live a few blocks from me .

·
Registered
141 Posts
I went on a blind date was when Roy's father Andy, used to throw an annual BBQ at a secret location. Anyone who had a '49 or older car was invited. We all met at Ott's Drive Inn, in North Beach then cruised to the picnic/BBQ. I don't remember the location but I believe in was a country club in the North Bay. We doubled dated with a buddy of mine and went in his 1941 Buick. The cruise made it on the cover of what I believe was Rod & Custom in 1968. The Buick was the focal point of the picture and you could see both my date and I. I've been looking for that issue for years now. That same friend had checked with Roy to see if they had the issue but for some reason that was the only month missing. BTW today is my 39th wedding anniversary with the girl I dated that day and we'll be double dating tonight with that same couple. Maybe I can talk him into driving his freshly built '69 Charger. It to has a great back seat.

Frank

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Amazing cars, Neil Young showed up in his '53 Skylark convert, A la Carte was prominently displayed, and a 2010 Camaro also cruised thru!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neil Young in front of Brizio's shop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts