Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this is also way early.

But the Registration will be starting soon. If anyone is interested in going and parking with me. Let me know. In order to park all together you have to submit your reg. all together in one package. I have a friend that takes care of turning it in. There are about 10 of us that park together.
I will have my 5th Wheel down there to hang out around and BBQ, if we can get the spot we want. We can even stay the night Fri and Sat nights.
In order to get the spot I want we have to turn in our reg. as soon as they start taking them, as the spot I want goes fast.
Some of you that stopped by last year know we had a good spot, and I am going to try and get the same one.
Last year we had an extra spot that I let some members on here use. I think I will be doing that again. I am not sure.
So if anyone is interested let me know so I can get with you and get your reg. all together with ours.

Here is a link to more info
http://www.route-66.org/

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I just got my registration in the mail today. We will be turning them in by Fri. If anyone wants to park with my group, which are non members here. I will need all your paper work by Thurs.
If you have not received yours yet, you should be able to print the one from the web site.
If you want to send yours in later I will tell you the areas in order of which I chose them so you can try and get close to us.
If you want to bring an RV down and camp with us let me know. Do not pay for there RV spots. Where I park you can park your RV for free after 4pm on Fri.

You can call me on my cell if you have any questions
(909) 534-9199 Wade

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry Wade I will not be able to make it,Since my wife made plans to go camping at the beach for my birthday.:mad:I will try and go on sat just to support.:D

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Wade I will not be able to make it,Since my wife made plans to go camping at the beach for my birthday.:mad:I will try and go on sat just to support.:D

That will be fine. I am going to have an extra spot so some of you guys can take turns cruising if you want. I did this last year and a couple of guys used it.
When it gets closer I will see who wants to use it and at what times

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
hey wade sounds good but i wont be able to give you paper work that quick i dont have the money yet to enter route 66 yet :no: but i do wanna go does my car need to be one color or will they let me in how it is black hood to different colors of gray primer :yes:

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
well i just read the link you posted im going to have to get the car primered black so it matches the hood :yes: and do a little body work :yes:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i just read the link you posted im going to have to get the car primered black so it matches the hood :yes: and do a little body work :yes:

I have seen different colored cars there. Just find a pick of a Nova the same year as yours and submit that with your reg. I don't think they care that much.
When you are ready to send in your paper work let me know and I will tell you the parking choices I put down so you can try and get close to us.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...with all of this jibber jabber, you could have installed the chrome parts on the Firebird by now. :D
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
I am still looking for the bolts and instructions on how it all goes back together. You know I have slept a few times since I took it apart 30 yrs ago. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts