Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Yep I will be there. There is about 10 of my friends going.

Sent my papers in long time ago. As soon as I get my space numbers I will post them so who ever wants to can stop by. If I get the spots we want, we will have my 5th wheel and a motor home there.

Have you reg. yet or are you going to the day of?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
didnt reg beause i thought my car wouldnt be done, but it is now done early so i think all the good spots are already taken. im still going to go but maybe not with my nova.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
didnt reg beause i thought my car wouldnt be done, but it is now done early so i think all the good spots are already taken. im still going to go but maybe not with my nova.
If we get the spot we want you can park with us, just not on the street. You would have to park next to our trailers which is right behind the cars parking on the street.
We also will have an extra spot. So if no one is using it at the time you can park there.
So if you want to take your Nova go ahead and reg. on Fri if there are spots left and then you can park with us. There should be spots left if you get there early in the morning on Fri.
Not sure if you know the area, but we try to get on 4th St between Sierra Way and Mt. View and we park our trailers in the jury duty parking lot. So there will be room for your car.
We are trying for Area 7-B
http://www.route-66.org/pdf/Vehicle_Reg_2009/VehicleReg[1].(Map)Pg-6.pdf

1 - 5 of 5 Posts