Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys and gals! Only 2 shows left of the season!!! This is short notice because it's tomorrow. 5 pm to 9 and a live band. All makes and models. I will be PMing and texting, calling the usual suspects. David, Bill and I will be there. It's a good time and love to hang out!

http://www.route66classicgrill.com/car-shows-route-66.php

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
yeah yeah yeah... with the abuse i get from you guys anyways, then add her into the mix :eek:

you guys are relentless & merciless! :yes:
if i don't show it's not because of bein' PW'd. :no: :hiding: ;)

where we meeting? what time? Dave's or Belly's? :D

·
Premium Member
6,582 Posts
yeah yeah yeah... with the abuse i get from you guys anyways, then add her into the mix :eek:

you guys are relentless & merciless! :yes:
if i don't show it's not because of bein' PW'd. :no: :hiding: ;)

where we meeting? what time? Dave's or Belly's? :D
Wow John you missed a good show its too bad you are told when you can hang out with us... WE had a good time....:devil:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
WHEN IS THE LAST ONE? :confused: I WAS AT THE LAST ONE LAST YEAR!

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
SO CAR COVER SHOW THEN ROUTE 66, A FULL DAY! LET ME SEE IF MY WINGMAN IS DOWN TO GO! IF NOT I MAY DO IT ALONE :yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
OK THE CAR COVER SHOW IS AT 9a TO 2p, :rolleyes: WITH A 3 HOUR WINDOW IN THERE, :turn: THEN THE ROUTE 66 IS FROM 5p TO 9p. :rolleyes: I FIGURE HIT THE CAR COVER THEN BEAT ON OVER TO GIAMELLAS AND GET A SAMMICH, :drool::drool::drool: THEN GET ON OVER TO ROUTE 66 AND CHILL TIL IT STARTS. :yes:

·
Registered
26,336 Posts
wow, that sounds like a bitchen day... especially the middle part. :drool:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
:drool::thumbsup:

BEEN WANTIN' ONE SINCE I WAS THERE WITH YOU AND DAVE!

·
Banned
26,231 Posts
oh Fatty has been there a few times. rotten SOB keeps sendin' me pics of his sandwiches... told him if he did it again i was gonna punch him in the nose. so... he send me a picture of the sandwich EATEN with just a lonely pepper on the paper... i still aughta smack him... :mad: :D

hehehe :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts