Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you guys going tonight?

If so, I'll go even if it rains, just wont drive the wagon since the wipers are inop. waiting to install the new harness

·
Registered
268 Posts
If so, I'll go even if it rains, just wont drive the wagon since the wipers are inop. waiting to install the new harness
Dude, where were you f16fxr4real???? I was out there along with another member with his purple sedan (sorry dude forgot ur name). Not the greatest turnout, must had something to do with cinco de cerveza. I'll post pics soon. This quite possibly could have been the 1st meeting of the Sac Duece club, lol.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry,

house full of sick kids and weather didnt look good over here. Definitely get the pics up, I'll be there next week with the wagon.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Names: Jess

:devil:LMAO, Anyway im the dude with the purple Nova, lol, nice meeting ya, and will see ya next week, and for the rest of you reading this, Auburn cruise night this friday, and there are several shows on saturday, one is up in yuba city, its a big car show and cruise, and also Jimboys tacos in loomis. have a great one------------------------------------Jess

·
Registered
268 Posts
Whats up mjrmarty, sorry about that, I'm terrible with names. SO Auburn Friday night? Is there any special instructions? I've only been there once with the Elky and that was in 1997, lol...... god I miss what this area used to be like. Is the Loomis one all day? THe beerfest is at Raleys field Sat :beer1:

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Got the Roseville thing on the calendar now. 1Mean you got to check out the calerndar. There are things happening just about every day of the week!:eek:

Dave

·
Registered
121 Posts
shows

ok, auburn show starts at 3 tell 9pm, 350+ cars, no charge, enjoy, i will try to make it, just starting working so i cant ask for much,

oh yea, its in old auburn, maple street exit.

Loomis/jim boys, the show i believe goes from 4 tell 9 on saturday, please call jimboys in loomis, ca. for information. anyway this is all i know for now, let me know if your going and if we can meet up and cruise in, that will be totally cool. night all---------------------------Jess

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yuba city

I'm going and I'll be bringing the wagon even though its only got the seats for interior. Anyone else? I have to work until about 4 but if anyone wants to meet up right after and before going to the show, let me know.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well...... how'd it go??? I couln't go to any shows because the fish were biting up in Truckee and I had to throw some flies at them to see if they would rise? Anyone going to roseville tonight?

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Not Good!:( Something like that almost happened a few weeks ago at the Friday night Baja Fresh cruise. An older couple (like in their 80s) were backing a roadster into a space with people and another car behind them. It seemed like the old gent hit the gas instead of the brake, hard enough the chirp the tires! :eek: He caught it before he hit anything but it was definitely a close one!

Dave

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
Registered
121 Posts
sorry guys i left early

sorry i missed you guys, i dont get out of work tell 5pm, only hung out for a few, catch you guys next tuesday. god bless those involved in the accident.-------------------------------------------------------------Jess

1 - 20 of 20 Posts