Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi: Just a reminder that Graffiti Weekend is coming up soon. It's one of my favorites, and there are a number of events going on in the area. Tops on my list are the Riverforks Park car show Saturday, July 8 and the downtown cruise Saturday evening. The car show is free & limited to the first 500 cars - which means you get to line up pretty early in the morning if you want in the show. The cruise starts about 6:00pm, and is set up for cars that are 1960 & older. (Wish they would change that). Surf the web or check the Stray Angel's website for more details. Thanks, Todd

·
Registered
673 Posts
I go tothe winston cruise... you can usually get away with a burnout over there.

hey, anyone who's in town should check out the roseburg speedway... I'll be running my circle track nova (#71 Jcar) that saturday...

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I really like this event as well. Harvard Blvd. on Friday night is the place to be. I actually like it better than the official cruise on Sat. night. Most cruises are more of a park than a cruise. I get bored after about 5 mins.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
See 'ya Saturday evening downtown. Since I've got more broken cars than fixed ones, we're gonna go watch!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts