Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a hurst roll control and I was wondering if you certain holes are inlet/oulet. I have seen some different pics on here and some look like they use both top holes and some look like they used one top one side. My other uestion is can I run one line in from the prop. Valve and then two out to the wheels instead of one in one out and then having to put a T on to split to the wheels. Thanks for any help also if you have any pics of how you have yours mounted and or lines run that would be great to.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
43 Posts
yeah me too

i just got my hurst roll control also, speed unlimited, 98$ free shipping!! i ordered a bunch of pre made lines from docsblocks.com, i found them in some thread deep in a late night search session. i ordered enough to screw up 4 times for 24 bucks. this site is awesome.

i can't find anything in the instructions saying not to use both out's, but all the diagrams show them using only 1 out to feed a T. :confused:

i was also wondering if we do have to use a T, if both legs after the T need to be as close as possible to the same length, to keep it balanced? also in the rear, when i come out of my hard line, do the flex lines need to be equal length, or will it be ok to have the drvr side flex line say 12" and the pass side 36", or should i T another hard line to the pass side so i can make a 12" flex fit over there also??

and one more thing?:D

i read somewhere about the lines having to be enclosed or protected where they pass the flywheel, is this a nhra deal? what et?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts