Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see who might be going! Look for the car in my avatar! Would like to meet some fellow SNS peps:yes:

Just might be selling the car that weekend also:(:confused:

Thanks,
Carl

·
Registered
744 Posts
I understand from a couple of folks that made the trek to Indy last weekend that the Good Guys show was pretty disappointing. I hope that the threat of bad weather was at least a partial cause of it because Indy shows of any kind are usually very well attended. The MoPar folks had one of their Monster events at Raceway Park with the same report of a disappointing turnout.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand from a couple of folks that made the trek to Indy last weekend that the Good Guys show was pretty disappointing. I hope that the threat of bad weather was at least a partial cause of it because Indy shows of any kind are usually very well attended. The MoPar folks had one of their Monster events at Raceway Park with the same report of a disappointing turnout.
The last 4 or 5 years there have been over 2000 cars at this event! On Saturday there so many people it looks like the State Fair on a prime day:eek:
They were showing rain in the forecast earlier in the week though!

Guess we will just have to wait and see:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts