Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Muckenthaler Center in Fullerton (1201 W. Malvern Ave., one block west of Euclid Ave. and 2.5 blocks north of 91 Freeway), they're having a Saturday (May 16th) Rod & Custom Show that epitomizes America's Hot Rod & Custom Culture, and this year's feature cars are Pickups and Station Wagons. Registration is $30 (includes 2 admissions), cars are parked by 7:00 a.m. and walk-in admission is $5 (under 12 free). In addition to Station Wagons and Special Interest, there will be 15 classes by year breaks (open car and closed car), and our Novas would fall into 1960 to '67 and 1968 to '72. Besides the usual Best categories like Engine, Paint, Interior, and Best of Show, they added Best Pickup, and Best Station Wagon. For more information, call 714-738-3383, email: [email protected] or visit their website: www.TheMuck.org . Wish I could make it with my blue '66 Nova wagon, but I already had prior plans in Laughlin. Hope to hear that a Nova wagon took Best Station Wagon here. By the way, this annual Muckenthaler Motor Car Festival has a Sunday (May 16th) show too, a Concours D' Elegance for world class vintage and historic cars, featuring orphans and the Horseles Carriage Tour. Have a good show, RK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts