Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any pictures of 18" Hyper Shot Booster wheels on a 3rd gen with about 2" lowering on it? I know those are awful specific items to ask, but there are several thousand members so it's worth a shot!

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
Does anyone have any pictures of 18" Hyper Shot Booster wheels on a 3rd gen with about 2" lowering on it? I know those are awful specific items to ask, but there are several thousand members so it's worth a shot!
I have 17x7 hyper shot booster on my 65...give ya some kind of idea

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
These look sweet. Did you just fnd those pictures on the net? You don't happen to have the wheel, tires size and backspacing for each? Also how much they are lowered or not:D
Look on rocket racing wheels...they have a gallery with some info

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up finding a few pictures online and a member sent me some pictures of his setup on a Yenko tribute. I like them, but I just don't know...I am still on the hunt to find wheels that are similar in looks as far as the 5 spoke, but a charcoal/gun metal gray type wheel. I want to stay away from bling if at all possible. I know they offer the gray booster wheels and I like them in some pictures when they look dark gray, then in some they look really light gray and I don't care for them then.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I ended up finding a few pictures online and a member sent me some pictures of his setup on a Yenko tribute. I like them, but I just don't know...I am still on the hunt to find wheels that are similar in looks as far as the 5 spoke, but a charcoal/gun metal gray type wheel. I want to stay away from bling if at all possible. I know they offer the gray booster wheels and I like them in some pictures when they look dark gray, then in some they look really light gray and I don't care for them then.

You may be seeing the 2 different colors options that they show in the pictures. They offer the booster in to different shades of silver/grey. The darker one is just called the Hyper finish and the lighter one is called the Hyper Silver finish.

·
Premium Member
20,542 Posts
look at coys wheels
no bling here

1 - 10 of 10 Posts