Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the rocker panels the same for a 4 door and a wagon??? one of mine has been crushed in pretty good and would rather replace than to pull and fill ... JIM

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
still waiting rocker panel answer

:sleep: come on Nova Dudes (and Dudettes) let's have my answere please.. I do not want this thing on the rotiserrie all frinkin month. Jim

·
Premium Member
11,456 Posts
mrrepodude said:
: let's have my answer please.. Jim
Jim, Jim. Begging is so beneath you. Answers are not (and never have been) guaranteed. If no answer is posted, those reading do not have the answer. No one is withholding it from you on purpose. (Patience is a virtue.)

I don't know the answer, but would assume that they are the same. Perhaps one with true knowledge of this subject will come along soon. ;)

Dan (good luck)

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
I'm betting that they are the same, put up the length of your wagons rocker and I'll measure my 4doors when I get home today.

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flyer...... looks like 68 1/4 . thanks a ton. I hate to replace it, but I have learned though the years mud will come back and bite you. Jim

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
If I am thinking correctly, the only differance in rockers between modles are the cutouts for the doors, and the added support for convertables. But it is better to be safe, then sorry, especially since wagons seem to be a bird of their own in most cases.

·
Premium Member
2,952 Posts
the Flyer... said:
I'm betting that they are the same, put up the length of your wagons rocker and I'll measure my 4doors when I get home today.
DOH! Sneaky arent ya...

As for the question. Yes they are the same.

·
Premium Member
13,649 Posts
sixtyII said:
DOH! Sneaky arent ya...

As for the question. Yes they are the same.
Now Neal, just why are you quoting the Flyer for something that I said???:confused: :bored:

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all.. see....begging helped.. original post yesterday.. I added my whining today and bada bing....responses galore !!!!!
ok now, hey NIGHTSHADE any sweet deals on these rockers from goodmark? please notice the operable wording "sweet" hahahahaha no really !!

also, how long till I lose the "newbie" status.. it makes me feel like a high schooler pimp'n my grandma's 74 4 door. hehehehehehehe

and THIS coming from a WAGON owner...scary huh????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts