Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
I have been wondering about ROTM myself. I even sent a comment/request about this subject to the site developers using the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the page... but I have not received any answers yet. I was hoping that ROTM would return when SNS released the Administrator Control Panel (ACP) during the end of January. Maybe an Administrator will chime in with an update.

It would be a shame if this contest is eliminated. I always looked forward to seeing (and voting for) the various types of project cars that members would enter. I also enjoyed the camaraderie between the fellow members as they included comments within the monthly contest.

·
Registered
118 Posts
SNS wouldn't just ....stop ROTM without a notification to the member community, would they? I mean, there's a lot of us who enjoyed and participated in this thread. I've seen more than one comment asking SNS to continue.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
i'd also like to see ROTM come back to the site. it was my favorite part of the nova site to see what other members had done to there novas in the restore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts