Chevy Nova Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
It's been a while since I've been on SNS & very sorry to see this post & would like to say R.I. P. Nova Joe & thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
My deepest condolences to the family. Rest in peace. I too bought parts from him, and he wasted no time getting them to me and always made sure that I was satisfied with the part.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
:pray:I had a brief PM exchange with him earlier this month. He didn't know me, but promptly answered my questions. I had no idea. Sounds like he was a great guy who's passing will affect lots of people.

·
13,083 Posts
I think there is some confusion here. He passed almost a year ago. He was always willing to help indeed.
Yes, there is some confusion. According to our site membership list, we have at least seven Nova Joe's using various versions of the user name. The topic of this thread, Nova Joe in Texas, sadly passed away almost a year ago. The others, I believe, are still very much with us.

Bob

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
I think there is some confusion here. He passed almost a year ago. He was always willing to help indeed.
I had a conversation with novajoe in CA. Who would have guessed there was more than one on here? So my condolences arrive late. Glad to hear that the rest of them are doing well.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yes, there is some confusion. According to our site membership list, we have at least seven Nova Joe's using various versions of the user name. The topic of this thread, Nova Joe in Texas, sadly passed away almost a year ago. The others, I believe, are still very much with us.

Bob
From one Nova Joe to another I am sorry for the loss of another "brother". I used to be just plain old "novajoe" before the site changed many years ago. I am still around though, just older and getting older by the day!!
Joe

·
Registered
575 Posts
I go to Texas end of April every year to see my brother, we hit the Pate swap meet, and always visit novaJoe, it was nova land, sure going to miss those visit, R.I. P. ol friend

21 - 38 of 38 Posts