Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard from some nova buddies and just spoke with Joe's wife he lost his battle with Cancer passed away Sunday in her arms. RIP Joe Tucker

He helped a lot of nova folks NPHNP over the years I was fortunate to know him and trade with him.

RIP my friend.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
sorry to hear------ R I P nova brother

·
Registered
604 Posts
Oh man. I called him a few weeks back and hadn't heard anything and I was hoping he was ok. He really was a great guy and I was glad to have known him. He bailed me out more than once with a part I needed in a hurry. He was one of the first Nova people I met when I lived in Fort Worth. Everyone with a Nova in Texas seemed to have bought a part from him at some point.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I will Miss him on my visits to Texas, just loved walking thru his shop, looking at all those nova parts, he said he had parted out over 200 nova's over 43 years of collecting , RIP nova brother

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
May he live on in Nova Heaven, sorry to hear of the loss , a loved one taking their last breathe in your arms is an experience one will never forget. I thank God each day for another chance to live and be a part of this hobby. RIP Nova joe.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Novajoe Joe Tucker passed away

I didn't know the guy personally but I'm sure many here knew him and bought stuff from him.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts