Chevy Nova Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Rest in peace Ed, my brother. I'll never forget drinking silver bullets and mixing margaritas out of the trunk of my 63 until the wee hours of the morning at several of the mini-nats/Nova Reunion car shows....swapping stories of NHRA drag racing experiences until we could no longer understand each other as we began to slur our speech. Ed was a great guy with a heart of gold!!! We will surely miss you!!! Never quit racing Eddie...may you always be first off the tree and first to the stripe!! God Bless You

·
Registered
11,904 Posts
i met him a few times, man did he like to talk crap to everyone around him at events lol he was so dang funny. I last saw him at the mini nats 3 years ago, had quite a few drinks with him and he said some nice things about me and why i was building my Nova....so sorry to see you go :(

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Man, I am in shock, had no idea he had any health issues, let alone cancer. Ed always had a positive attitude and I loved reading his posts. Although I never met him in person, it is clear he was loved by many people and will leave a lasting impression on all of us. Yet another reminder that every day we have on this planet is a gift. Ed reminds me to be positive and remember what is important in life.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I just read about his passing on Facebook tonight and was truly saddened and shocked! Ed was a great guy and even though I never met him in person as I live in WA, he was always quick to help me out with tech questions either through a post or private message. RIP Nova brother!

·
Vendor
94 Posts
Will miss a cool competitor

RIP fast Eddie, and my condolences to his family, I could not make the nationals this year but I have great memories of past nova nationals playing corn hole games till wee hours of the morning, he was one of my greatest competitors, he will be missed.

·
14,582 Posts
I just found out about his passing yesterday. I am deeply saddened as I am sure a lot of us are. I met him at the Pleasanton show back in 2010. He was always friendly and helpful to every one he met as well as being a lot of fun to be around. RIP Eddie, we will miss you. I always loved his anti-Ls posts.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Just found this thread, add plus one to the condolences already given and yet to come.

Way too early...

·
Registered
169 Posts
seemed like a nice guy and a great loss to a lot of people a well lived life cut short but well lived to have this many people this guy was quite awesome .i am so sorry for you all and his family please past my condolances to them and god bless

·
Registered
283 Posts
I haven't visited here since earlier last summer, and Eddie's car was a huge source of info for my own and what I was doing. Rest in peace, Eddie. :(

·
Registered
661 Posts
Wow I can't believe this, I honestly came back to ask him more questions about the build. He was a cool guy, always willing to give his knowledge. This is sad to hear. R.I.P brother

41 - 58 of 58 Posts