Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I'm at a loss for words right now ...I only met him once at a SoCal nova BBQ a long time ago , and talked to him on here a lot , coolest person , friend and racer ....you'll be missed Ed ...Race in peace brother !!!! ...my condolences to the Burrow family and friends

·
Premium Member
2,551 Posts
RIP nova brother...It was good to hang out with him have a few beers until the wee hours at the Nova reunion show few months ago...sounded like he could win the battle back then...we will miss him. JM

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
While I never met "FastEddie" in person....... I do feel the loss......

NPHNP , means a lot to me...... and I would always read his 'post',,,,,, cancer just flat sucks.......

I think we all connect when we're on SNS , and I truly felt that last month (with our oldest daughter , Krista ).

RIP, Mr. Burrow.................. wheels - up................ prayers going out to his family,,,

jim

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
WOW ! So SAD. I talked with Ed at the Nova Family Reunion on Saturday.

He now has no pain. But his family and all of his Car guy friends are in pain.

RIP Ed.

Bryan

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Sorry to hear, sad , Good Night , Fast Eddie..... RIP

Prayers go out to his family and friends

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Yeah man really sad deal. Like novajoe said we had some beers and talked trash for a good while. I think it was me and Eddie as the last ones up saturday night. I'm glad that we had that time, we planned on finally lining our cars up in January. I wish we could have had the chance. Prayers for his family, he had a Wife and teenage daughter.

Race in peace Eddie...

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
So sorry to hear that Eddie he lost the battle. I remember him from the Nor Cal Reunion. It's sad to lose another one. Prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

Gerry

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You will be truly missed, Eddie.
He's doing a wheels up launch up above with a Coors Light waiting at the finish line!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts