Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Sorry about your lose. From a Fellow Nova guy here in Fla. prayers to your family.

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,753 Posts
I'm very sorry to hear about Frank's passing ......

Thank you for up-dating us ........ Prayers going out to you & your Family.

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Gosh this is not good news.. Though I did not knowFrank/BKhotrod personally, I have read some of his contributions and insights here on the forum and in a sense we all have a familiarity with the members here especially those that are or have been active participants.. We are brought together here by a common passion that inspires us to build the cars of our dreams.. We all share this passion and are united by the Nova.. Frank was a brother to us here not a blood relative but a man who is inspired by the same passion that we all share together.. Jenifer, your loss is tragic and personal and we cannot begin to fathom the depth of your loss but I do feel the loss..

RIP Frank Palazzo aka BKhotrod4ever

Sincerely, Joseph Pane

·
Registered
20,109 Posts
Sorry to hear of Frank's passing. My prayers to all his family/friends. :(

·
Registered
1969 Nova . . 2dr . . Chino Valley,Az USA
4,753 Posts
Gosh this is not good news.. Though I did not knowFrank/BKhotrod personally, I have read some of his contributions and insights here on the forum and in a sense we all have a familiarity with the members here especially those that are or have been active participants.. We are brought together here by a common passion that inspires us to build the cars of our dreams.. We all share this passion and are united by the Nova.. Frank was a brother to us here not a blood relative but a man who is inspired by the same passion that we all share together.. Jenifer, your loss is tragic and personal and we cannot begin to fathom the depth of your loss but I do feel the loss..

RIP Frank Palazzo aka BKhotrod4ever

Sincerely, Joseph Pane

Very Well Said ...... Thank You , Joe

and, for me ...... I have a few 'Friends' listed here on SNS ,
bkhotrod ... was one of many. Then, as Nova Thug says .......... there are some members here on Steves that are close enough that we can meet & get to know (because of locations being with-in reach) , and because of those locations ... we do become friends even more-so. "Example is - have a Nova BBQ" -- in your area. I've even took-off a day to drive to Phoenix to meet & greet & have lunch with some Nova Members (back around 2011 ). The best part is : I still see some of those Guys (but not the 'Flyer' , remember - John - oh yeah).

So, Joe said it right ...... alot of us do not have that "DAY" to meet with other Members ...... but, their still very good friends .............
and, I think Frank still is .

Jennifer ... We did lose Frank way too early ... & God Bless You and your Family , be strong and stay well.

Jim Partridge
Chino Valley, Arizona

(ps -- go look @ " bkhotrod " profile ....... way too young ! )

·
Premium Member
3,826 Posts
Though I did not know Frank/BKhotrod personally, I have read some of his contributions and insights here on the forum and in a sense we all have a familiarity with the members here especially those that are or have been active participants..

Sincerely, Joseph Pane
I am sorry for your loss.

I never interacted with Frank, but it is evident that he was a real "car guy."

I believe that Frank was a member of this group of Nova owners for about 14 years.

He did some buying/selling with other members and participated when he needed advice or when he could advise others.

Lou, central Arkansas

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
So sorry to read of this news... my sincere condolences. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts