Chevy Nova Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering whose planning to attend the show this spring?

And for those of us (me) who can't remember what they ate for breakfast..... what weekend is it set for?
(c'mon brickyard i know, you know that answer :rolleyes: )

·
Super Moderator
7,176 Posts
I'm planning to go on Sunday. I'll bring the Nova, and my son will bring his '56 wagon. We'll be combing the flea market for '56 Chevy parts!:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ill be there car less was supposed to be in winner circle on sunday but car will not be done do to a minor accident coming from a car show last fall .Body shop screwed me a round.Just Pulled it out of there and am haveing the shop do it in Pennsylvania that did it 12 years ago. Should have had the do it at the time. Will have it back in a few weeks. So Ill have to go with the vette. on Sunday and the 39 Plymouth on sat. I willl try to stop and me some of you guys Tom

·
Registered
871 Posts
I will be their on sunday with my 68 bb nova unless something major goes wrong it should be done. I am waiting for my carpet supposed to be hear on monday that gives me 2 weeks to get it installed. I hope to have it on the road next week to work out all the bugs. My father will be bringing his 62 impala SS hardtop also. Hope to see everyone.

Jason

·
Super Moderator
7,176 Posts
Ed's68 said:
How far is Rhinebeck from Danbury CT? Also is it a big show?
Ed, this is a good-sized show, attracting 1000 show cars or more on Sunday. I'd say Rhinebeck is about 60-70 miles Northwest of Danbury.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be there sunday as usual ( also as usual, without a car to show)
Hey Brick, gimme an estimate as to what time you'll be arriving so i can hang out in the nova area. I don't wanna miss ya THIS year :p :D

·
Super Moderator
7,176 Posts
I'm figuring around 10:30-11:00. Have to be in the gates by 12:00 noon or you don't get your car in. I'm hoping that they let my son bring in his unfinished '56 wagon. It's not pretty, but he figures he'd rather have it on the show field than the general parking lot.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I was their with my 68 bb nova and took second in my class. I looked for you but didn't see your nova. How did you do.

Jason

·
Super Moderator
7,176 Posts
I didn't get judged because I had to leave about 1:30. Is your Nova all black, or is it the dark gray one that I saw? Good going on the 2nd place trophy. Lots of nice cars in that show, and plenty of competition.

·
Registered
871 Posts
You could call it gray but the color is sequia green and it has Ivy gold interior.
Bucket seats and console. The black on black car was a 70 L34 car.

Jason

·
Super Moderator
7,176 Posts
I didn't have a chance to even look, as we were in the flea market, ate dinner, then had to leave. I did see the black '70 L34 which was across from me, but I thought I had seen a black '68 with black vinyl top come in when we were walking to the flea market. I didn't see Tom William's car either. Maybe next year I will be able to stay longer and actually enjoy the car show.

·
Registered
871 Posts
You had to be next to me the black on black car was across from me also. Don't ask how I missed you car. Mine is sequia green with a black vinyl roof and Ivy gold interior it's an L78 car.

Jason

1 - 18 of 18 Posts