Transmission: std 3-speed column shift

Rear End:

Exhaust: oem

Wheels/Tires:

Interior: oem

Electrical: oem

Accessories/Options: n/a

Sound system: n/a

Additional Comments:I recently buy a Nova chevy II of the 67 in memories of my late father because when I was young my father drive a chevy II but of the 1968.the car have 2 identification plates one is on the door and the other in the fire wall one of them have a 11369 number(door) but the other have a 11469 number(fire wall) the registration say 11369 so one of them are right i could have problem with the law for this

·
Super Moderator
67 4 door, 65 wagon (in pieces)
6,642 Posts
the car have 2 identification plates one is on the door and the other in the fire wall one of them have a 11369 number(door) but the other have a 11469 number(fire wall) the registration say 11369 so one of them are right i could have problem with the law for this

That's normal, the firewall tag is always stamped for V8. The VIN in the door should match the car.

11369 = Chevrolet Chevy II 100, L6, 4 door sedan.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Saludos Reynaldo desde Cidra y fiebru de los novas.Yo lo que tengo es un 1976,en espera de empezar a postear fotos.Espero tires fotos del tuyo y de tu progreso en la restauracion.Mi caja preferida es la del 1967,en uno de ellos aprendi a guiar.Este 76 es parte de la familia pues el viejo lo tuvo desde el 1978.Suerte!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts